GARDENA Water Computer MultiControl Duo
Perfect model for individual irrigation of 2 areas
With the GARDENA Water Computer MultiControl duo, you can irrigate two different garden areas. For example, the lawn behind the house and the flower bed in the front. Both outlets can be individually programmed. That means: you individually select the start of watering, duration and frequency. Thanks to intuitive operation and step-by-step display of all irrigation data, this is very easy. With the night programme, irrigation begins automatically when a connected Soil Moisture Sensor detects dryness.
* Automatic and time-saving irrigation
With a GARDENA Water Computer, your garden will be reliably and conveniently irrigated – even when you are not home. You win more free time and have a lush, green garden and beautiful, healthy plants. With the automatic irrigation in the early morning hours or evening, less water evaporates. This saves money and allows targeted, optimal irrigation.
* Top product quality
GARDENA German-made quality products stand for trusted performance, reliability and continual innovation.
* Safe operation
The battery level display shows you the charging status of the battery. You will know in time when the battery needs to be changed. This ensures reliable operation of the Water Computer.
* Convenient irrigation at the press of a button in two garden areas, e.g. lawn and bed
What a human can't do, a Water Computer can: divide itself. With the press of a button, you can water e.g. the lawn in the back yard and the flower boxes in the front yard with varying watering durations and frequencies.
* Intuitive operation – it doesn't get any easier
The control panel of the Water Computer is easy to detach, the functions are intuitive to operate and the large display shows all data clearly.
* Water-saving operation
With the connection of a GARDENA Soil Moisture Sensor, the automatic irrigation is interrupted depending on the soil moisture. With the GARDENA Soil Moisture Sensor, irrigation can also be controlled solely based on the sensors.
* Energy supply: 1 x 9 V alkaline battery (not included)
* Sensor connection: Yes
* Operating pressure Min: 0.5 bar
* Operating pressure Max: 12 bar
* Thread: For taps with 26.5 mm (G 3/4) and 33.3 mm (G1) thread.
* Watering cycles per day: 3
* Watering duration: 0 h 1 min - 3 h 59 min
* Watering frequency: every 8, 12, 24 hours or every 2nd, 3rd, 7th day